Search results

1. H

New Atrius Trigger-looks like an improvement over the FRT and Alamo and Para15

https://atriustriggers.com/atrius-select-fire-assisted-reset-trigger/ wonder if the alphabet boys will go after them Looks super cool and priced at 499 to $530
  2. H

how can i tell the difference between a 380 barrel and a 9mm

Hello All: I recently purchased a M11 with a few uppers that once belonged to the late Merle Bitokofer. There is one upper that I am afraid to shoot a 9mm in because i am afraid if its a 380 barrel that it might be an out of battery detonation. How can i determine the chambering. Thanks for your...
  3. H

FNC Firing Pin Spring Needed

Somehow mine kinked and its toast Anyone know of a supplier??
  4. H

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

WOW O WOW I hope someone makes them soon I am fortunate to have a number of them https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/1035173479
  5. H

Rare Breed Trigger Scam

https://rarebreedtriggerusa.com/ when you click on it it changers to RareBreedTrigger not triggers Notice trigger not triggers. Rare Breed was RareBreedTriggers if you order one they send you an e mail with zelle instructions If you order there you wont get anything Follows is the...
  6. H

Forced Reset Triggers Legal now??-Anyone Have Updates?

Rare Breed ,Alamo, Para 15 ,WOT were all Forced Reset Triggers that can give you Rate of Fire Rates in the 800 RPM range I see that they are now for sale at Rare Breed and Ammo Depot. Rare Breed was Suing ATF but I dont know if they prevailed. Any news update will be appreciated...
  7. H

What do these magazines fit?

Looks just like Grease gun mags but there is no mag catch in the back
  8. H

Purchase of Machinegun by Nevada Resident and i am class 3 Arkansas Dealer

Hello All: I have a SOT and received a gun to transfer. I have done only one form 4 in 10 years- All my dealings are on Form3 with other dealers He gave me a drivers license from another state. His trust is registered here in my state He is the only trustee in this trust . I dont think I...
  9. H

Need Help Identifying Firearm that these 9mm SMG Magazines fit

Hi All, I have several magazines I'm trying to identify the firearms that they go with. I think that they are all 30-rnd 9MM Mags with double-staggered design. First up is this one. I thought it was for an M-11/M-11A1 but the angled metal tab weld on the back makes it not fit an M-11...
  10. H

How I got my Semi jammamatic MK Arms 760 to function 100%

Hello All: I bought a 760 semi Auto from a member here and it never worked reliably. It would fire and the fired case would not leave the gun and the new round would jam. I finally e mailed Jim Burgess who suggested to make sure the magazine locks in high enough to be just short of the ejector...
  11. H

WTB Barrel nut for smith 76 and Barrel (either stock or shortened

Let me know what you have. Now that Richard of BWE is gone(a real shame) I thought his son was going to take over but when you call , you get a recording of Richard saying no more gun work Anyone know whats happening with BWE? Thanks Haris
  12. H

Is This a 10/9 9mm Magazine???

Hello All: I dont own a 10/9. This mag is plastic , has a cobray logo, is too big for my M11, and when i put in in my M10 in 45 the mag catch lines up with the mag but of course wont lock it in Is it a Mag for the M10/9 ??
  13. H

UZI Pro Semi Pistol- Advantages and Disadvantages

Hello All I bought an UZI Pro Pistol and its a really nice pistol in a compact Package It is very accurate and i can hit plates at 30 yards every time. Pros; Accurate Grip safety is nice Its super compact Cons: Reciprocating Handle will really whack you is very picky on most hollowpoints and...
  14. H

M11 Selector Came Loose and I have a Part that I have no clue where it goes !!

One of my M11s selector worked and i had the sear and other parts come loose since i have another M11 to compare, I am puzzled as i end up with one extra part that i dont know where it goes The receiver on the left is what i am trying to put back together and the one on the right is for...
  15. H

Lage M11 22lr Conversion questions

Hi: I have a Lage 22 conversion for the M11 I have a few M11 uppers and I put the conversion in one and it chambered but did not dent the primer I put it in another and it ran perfectly 1. Anyone have an experience like this? And I installed it in a Mark1 steel upper 2. What is the approximate...
  16. H

How I Slowed My Lage 11/15 AR Mechanism Upper down to 444 Rpms

M16a2 Buttstock with Tubbs Flat Wire Spring Lage 11/15 Upper with AR Recoil Mechanism Kynshot Hydraulic Rifle Buffer Seekins Recoil Device to Minimize Flip An A5 Buffer Tube was my First Choice but I dont have one on Hand The Carbine Tube is too short to accomodate that Spring and the Kynshot...
  17. H

Practical Solutions Now Has a Mag Adapter That will Take Shockwave Mags on your 31 Upper

On the 31 series of Uppers Available from Lage, you can use Suomi Drums or Coffin Mags. Now with this new Adapter from Practical Solutions you can use Shockwave Mags which are really easy to load They are $80 bucks and makes that 31 upper way more versatile
  18. H

Anyone Know OF 45ACP Magwell Adapters for AR556 Lowers

Hello All: I want to use 556 Lowers and use Greasegun mags,or glock Mags, or UMP Mags in 45 Acp utilizing a CMMG 45 acp upper I cant find anyone who makes Magwell Adapters. So does anyone know of a 45acp magwell adapter so I can use my 556 lower with a CMMG 45acp upper?? There is a Company Hahn...
  19. H

Help Me Identify this M11 Bolt Part

Hello All; I have something that goes in the middle of a M11 bolt and i little cap secures it when you slip it thru the hole and it holds that part in place Then you insert the bolt back into your M11 upper Question : what is the part with the hole in it (lying next to the bolt) and what is...
  20. H

M11 Upper with a Damage in the Breech Area-Need Advice

Hello All: I have a upper with a 16 inch Barrel with the bulge in the breach area I shot about 70 flawless rounds thru it yesterday with zero Malfunctions I received it in the condition in the photos I dont have the contact owner's contact info It doesnt look good and I was hoping to get advice...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter