Search results

1. H

New Atrius Trigger-looks like an improvement over the FRT and Alamo and Para15

I have worked with all of them and all the others had issues trying to pull singles Rare breed planned on a 3 position but their site is down and tommy triggers had all of his confiscated
  2. H

Its no scam. Big Daddy is selling them. Big daddy doesnt scam but who knows if the Atrius site is genuine
  3. H

Full auto Mp5sd for $27k what am I Missing?

definitely scam i copied from their website WE SELL THEM REMINGTONG, YOU SHOOT! they also recommend rem 700 for 3 gun !!
  4. H

https://atriustriggers.com/atrius-select-fire-assisted-reset-trigger/ wonder if the alphabet boys will go after them Looks super cool and priced at 499 to $530
  5. H

how can i tell the difference between a 380 barrel and a 9mm

Hello All: I recently purchased a M11 with a few uppers that once belonged to the late Merle Bitokofer. There is one upper that I am afraid to shoot a 9mm in because i am afraid if its a 380 barrel that it might be an out of battery detonation. How can i determine the chambering. Thanks for your...
  6. H

New Uzi suppressor

Let me know pricing when you are ready
  7. H

New MAC owner, looking to identify magazines

the PAM mags were sold by recon Ordnance in wisconsin get the shockwaveZ mags or cobray mags that were made for it
  8. H

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

Here is one at $3900 !! https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1037042600 If they go to 10K i will sell mine !!
  9. H

FNC Firing Pin Spring Needed

Somehow mine kinked and its toast Anyone know of a supplier??
  10. H

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

WOW O WOW I hope someone makes them soon I am fortunate to have a number of them https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/1035173479
  11. H

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

i am def in
  12. H

i will take the uzi stock adapter

i will take the uzi stock adapter
  13. H

Rare Breed Trigger Scam

ordered a second trigger-look at the foreigner's name in the zelle instructions !!! Hello Haris, Your order was received via our online store. It shall be processed as soon as possible. The order is available in stock and once purchase is completed, your order gets registered immediately...
  14. H

Rare Breed Trigger Scam

https://rarebreedtriggerusa.com/ when you click on it it changers to RareBreedTrigger not triggers Notice trigger not triggers. Rare Breed was RareBreedTriggers if you order one they send you an e mail with zelle instructions If you order there you wont get anything Follows is the...
  15. H

Forced Reset Triggers Legal now??-Anyone Have Updates?

Rare Breed ,Alamo, Para 15 ,WOT were all Forced Reset Triggers that can give you Rate of Fire Rates in the 800 RPM range I see that they are now for sale at Rare Breed and Ammo Depot. Rare Breed was Suing ATF but I dont know if they prevailed. Any news update will be appreciated...
  16. H

What do these magazines fit?

Thanks a lot !!
  17. H

What do these magazines fit?

Looks just like Grease gun mags but there is no mag catch in the back
  18. H

Purchase of Machinegun by Nevada Resident and i am class 3 Arkansas Dealer

Hello All: I have a SOT and received a gun to transfer. I have done only one form 4 in 10 years- All my dealings are on Form3 with other dealers He gave me a drivers license from another state. His trust is registered here in my state He is the only trustee in this trust . I dont think I...
  19. H

Need Help Identifying Firearm that these 9mm SMG Magazines fit

Hi All, I have several magazines I'm trying to identify the firearms that they go with. I think that they are all 30-rnd 9MM Mags with double-staggered design. First up is this one. I thought it was for an M-11/M-11A1 but the angled metal tab weld on the back makes it not fit an M-11...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter