Search results

1. B

M11/180

Holy Moses.. It appears your Genius knows no bounds. Unbelievable.. Fantastic work. I want on your list should you ever be so inclined.
  2. B

M11/410

Post = After Pre = Before
  3. B

M11/410

Mike, you got mad skills brother
  4. B

got my prototype M11/AR22 conversion working.

Noted... with great earnestness
  5. B

CFW M10/45 and M11/380 Slowfire Bolts

Dammit! Here to bellow the fire. Im in for any CF bolt you develop. Of course I want to spend less, but a higher price will not stop me from having these game changers. Already on the list. Emailed. Keep up the good work. I will take 2 or more m10 bolts if necessary as well, like some others...
  6. B

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

I will take 10 sets also.. will mail deposit after Easter holiday..
  7. B

New MAX-11/15 Videos

I read through these threads and just shake my head in utter amazement. People complaining about price when the topic is NFA. Seriously? So you bought a Mac series gun because it is/ was... the cheapest way to own NFA. And now the complaining starts because an upper is coming to market that is...
  8. B

Custom M10 safety lever

That's pretty cool. Have it cerakoted to protect it and accentuate the look..
  9. B

m11-a1 factory sight question

Never shot my factory upper yet.. I only run my Lage uppers. :)
  10. B

She’s home!!!!!!!!!

Looks great brother.. hit me with the vid of J running it!
  11. B

Wisconsin CLEO sign off on full autos

Your wife gets a point for style... lol
  12. B

Who would be interested in a Lage 10/22 upper?

Absolutely! IN for me
  13. B

W-Max CF-W bolt adapter for Lage uppers

Awesome.. Standing by to order
  14. B

M11/Nine on ARFCOM for $7.2K

And might I inquire how you justify this statement? Very curious. Do you plan to list your own transferable M11's in the 6's come this fall to bring this prediction to fruition? Please elaborate..
  15. B

SWD M11a1 owners manual?

My SWD M11a1 did not come with a Manual either, although it did have the box shell, styrofoam insert, cleaning rod, front strap and mag with charger.
  16. B

Re: M10/47 SABRE Upper

^^^This... I would also happily pay for a complete working M10/47 sabre.. but I do not possess the talent or skillset requisite of such a task. Count me in if this project develops into a "pin it on and go shoot" version
  17. B

Max-31 w/ Suomi 36 Rounders

I dont know about that.. Anything is possible I guess, but I have not seen one. There is that Posting here offering that Lage upper that runs on Suomi stick mags..
  18. B

Sten mags are not Suomi mags though. I have converted Sten mags, they run in my Lage 31a with no other "Adapter" required.
  19. B

I think you dreamed it... Lol
  20. B

M11/15 Prototype

Hole? What hole.. lol

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter