Search results

1. T

What is this barrel?

So does the suppressor hold the barrel in? I can't see how as it would have to time with threads on the gun and also the end of the barrel at the same time. Or maybe there's a part missing that holds the barrel onto the gun.
  2. T

What is this barrel?

I've this barrel inside of what looks like an Uzi .45 cal conversion kit. My father in law has a partial SMG conversion by Fleming Firearms. It appears to have the semi restrictor ring still in place, but it will access full-auto bolts. There are two barrels in this kit one threaded one not. The...
  3. T

Help me with in-laws UZI full auto

Hi Matt, Yes it's the same ToneSurfer that posted on HKPro about his MP5's. I've done a little bit of reading on the UZI to help me understand what you were telling me :). (http://c3junkie.com/ has some nice condensed info). Like I said in prior post I don't have a pic of inside the receiver...
  4. T

Dagnabbit I don't have a picture of the inside of the receiver. But I swear I can recall it being completely smooth inside. No blocking bar. And if you look at the disassembled gun the bolt doesn't have a slot in it (the slots are on the ejection side correct)? It does fire from the open bolt...
  5. T

My father in law collected several full auto firearms in 1990 for investment purposes. He's mentioned a few times about selling them now. I want to help him understand the current values. This Christmas he allowed me to take some photo's so I could research...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter