Search results

1. Esox

Tenko Preorder Discount

Scott, I have taken great pleasure in reading many of your machine gun forum posts over the years and I have a tremendous amount of respect for you. I hate seeing you in this situation, so I'm saying this out of empathy...please be clear-headed and pragmatic about the business plan for the...
  2. Esox

Tom Wright aka Vegas SMG has passed away

This is so sad to learn. Like many here, I only communicated with Tom via email and on the phone when purchasing bolts, drums, etc., but just through that alone he felt like a close friend. Anybody who called him for a quick 2 minute purchase and ended up talking for 45 minutes knows exactly...
  3. Esox

It Is Past Time For An Update On The Tenko

Scott, its an absolutely horrible situation that you are caught in as a victim of circumstance. If this submission had been 5 years ago, I bet it would have sailed through with ease. The part of all of this that really chaps my ass is that you came up with a super-innovative product, did...
  4. Esox

I can understand if you don't like the NFA (I don't either). But if you feel that the BATFE Firearms Technology Division is not following the law, then please provide a specific example of it. It's likely that your grievance will be associated with the interpretation of "readily restored" or...
  5. Esox

My point is that there is significant potential fallout from the interpretation of "can be readily restored to shoot" in 26 U.S.C. § 5845(b). All a lawyer would need to do is pull out a cordless drill with an 1/8" bit in a courtroom and convert an AR-15 lower into an M16 lower in front of a...
  6. Esox

https://news.gallup.com/poll/264932/percentage-americans-own-guns.aspx
  7. Esox

I hate to keep reminding people about this, but the only organization that can actually determine whether the Tenko adapter is a machinegun (or not) is a court of law...not the BATFE. The BATFE only provides guidance towards prosecution for the Department of Justice. If the BATFE wanted, they...
  8. Esox

The UltiMac, a modular Mac upper.

Fantastic work! Thanks for the update and especially for taking the time to do it right. I do have a couple questions... Do you have a list of all the available magwell options yet? Is the concept that people would purchase an upper and choose their magwell to go with it or swap out different...
  9. Esox

The Tenko Adapter Function Vs. What Has Already Been Brought To Market

It is really shameful that the ATF won't give you a consultation response on the adapter and apparently have no plans to due to political cowardliness. Its too bad you can't initiate a lawsuit against them for not performing their basic function so that you can operate your business. If this was...
  10. Esox

The Tenko Adapter Function Vs. What Has Already Been Brought To Market

^This is correct. The purpose of the patent is to protect your intellectual property (IP). If you have the patent applied for, you are covered. That being said, it is not smart to disclose any more details than what is in the publicly available patent application or patent. Don't make it any...
  11. Esox

New CF-W9mmA bolt showed up today!!!

My bolt and extra springs showed up today. If you haven't got one (or a spare) from VegasSMG yet, you will be sorry in the future. THANK YOU TOM!!! v/r, Esox
  12. Esox

Lage Mfg. Box Art

Beautiful piece of work Zane!
  13. Esox

Lage Mfg. Box Art

I'd definitely buy a Zane art shirt. My favorite t-shirts are my Lage shirts. They are super high quality made from heavy duty 100% cotton (not that cheap-ass half-polyester crap) and they always get comments when worn in public.
  14. Esox

Lage Mfg. Box Art

The more you order, the more art you get. The bigger the order, the grander the artwork. ;)
  15. Esox

Lage Mfg. Box Art

I'm a huge fan of Lage Mfg. They epitomize how an American small business should be run...with great products and great service. On top of that I've often joked that I would buy Lage stuff just for the doodles that sometimes magically appear on the outside of their shipping boxes. Today...
  16. Esox

Max 31A possible mod for quicker mag changes

That's innovative...plus an awesome name for it! You guys should explore a conversion for other magazines as well.
  17. Esox

Lage 22 Kit Loader group buy...

I got my package today. I'll say, these loaders are tough! My wife backed over yet another package left in front of our garage (this one) and NONE of the loaders or adapters were damaged...that's impressive.
  18. Esox

Lage 22 Kit Loader group buy...

No rush on mine at all. Thank you again!
  19. Esox

A Sad Update For The Tenko 10-16

That really sucks. I sure hope to see the "Happy Update on the Tenko 10-16" sometime soon.
  20. Esox

Curtis Tactical's new CT9KS coaxial suppressor

I'd like to give a big shout out to Amphibian for helping make this design possible. They look like subgun can perfection. In fact, I just bought two of these "Amphibian" cans from Curtis Tactical a few weeks ago...one with the Bixler 3 Lug mount and one with 1/2x28. I can't wait for the stamps...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter