Search results

1. I

Mm 23e

How many rounds have you fired since new? Sounds like the PMC is much hotter. Have you tried any wolf steel case?
  2. I

Richard from BWEfirearms has passed away.

RIP in Rich. I know he was wanting to build MP5 .22 conversion kits.
  3. I

Another "soaring prices" thread

33k back in 2017
  4. I

Another "soaring prices" thread

I heard Ruben bitching to someone for selling a Group Industries M16 way below market value. Very rare that he goofs like that.
  5. I

Mini-Uzi thoughts

I'll also take a heavy bolt
  6. I

HK91 / G3 22LR Mags and loader. A teazer of whats to (hopefully) come market.

I have shot all three setups (91, 93, 94) and they run flawless. I hope Richard creates larger mags.
  7. I

Uzi tri-lug barrel

This is exactly what I did a few days ago. Ordered from Pikes and added a 3 lug w/threads for a screw on suppressor.
  8. I

Mm 23e

I've also bought a used a MM23 that had issues. I called him and he pretty much told me just send it in and he'll send it back in working order, just pay shipping. He even sent me a video of him test firing the gun before shipping it back to me and all was good.
  9. I

UZI 45 kit

The 45 semi is indeed for semi only as you can see in the barrel profile. FULL AUTO PROFILE SEMI PROFILE Richard does a great job explaining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLmwrBVFPc
  10. I

UZI 45 kit

Well, I guess we now what the kits go for today. Now which one of you has a pile of these stashed?
  11. I

UZI 45 kit

Thank you all for the information. I was not aware that there were semi and auto parts. If anyone is looking to sell prior to listing on GB please shoot me a pm.
  12. I

UZI 45 kit

45 nosey members and not one person knows anything
  13. I

UZI 45 kit

I recently acquired a UZI and wanted to try the 45 kit. Does anyone make these with SMG 10" barrels?
  14. I

Who is the best NFA M16/SP1 smith

Contact Victor at US anodizing. Hell of a guy on the phone and full of knowledge when it comes to out of spec lowers.
  15. I

Uzi Recommendations

OP sounds like a scammer
  16. I

Help identify M11 upper

I'll get dimensions. Just to be clear, it did not fit my M11.
  17. I

Help identify M11 upper

I purchased what I thought was a M11 Fleming .22 upper but upon receiving it was wide and short. It's marked M11 22 on the side but definitely looks like it fits on a M10. Owner states it worked on his M11. Can someone please shed some light?
  18. I

Date of Manufacture for M16A2

Date found on Colt's site
  19. I

Someone got a deal

Ruben has a stockpile of these

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter