Search results

1. theduke

Fun new Tobias Arms Gun

Lots of slop between upper & lower at the rear. High speed at end of video shows this. I'm sure that will be addressed at some point. Cool pistol......and never heard of this 38 super carry or whatever.
  2. theduke

Long shot I know but is anyone making Uzi Grease gun lowers anymore?

I'd take 2...does that help?
  3. theduke

What is this gun

slight odd DE looks. I thought maybe there was something new.....
  4. theduke

how can i tell the difference between a 380 barrel and a 9mm

pic of bolt There was a thread about these rare uppers a couple weeks back.
  5. theduke

MAC 11 conversion to .22TCM?

6. theduke

New MAC owner, looking to identify magazines

Dive into the 1919a4 site.......we love new blood. Fatten up your wallet and go for it. Not much worse than anything here...just lots of accessories that eat $$$
  7. theduke

Welp...I wisht we had a "great info " like emoji fukall but we don't. I'm grasping at straws when not all info is posted and no pics. Texas gun is not in my arsenal....soo the details are a best guess. I too wondered about the bolt.....knowing there were single/double feed things happening...
  8. theduke

Maybe this is a 45 lower with 9mm adapter.......issues multiply. I guess we may hear back or not.
  9. theduke

What size grip frame is on this gun? 45 or 9..? A 45 can be converted to 9 but not the otherway around in factory configuration. I'm suspecting you haven't found All the bits and pieces your Father may have stashed. If He bought this NIB there should be Mac/cobray marked mags someplace and...
  10. theduke

Interesting M11/9 upper

I'll dump these 4 pages here. https://www.uzitalk.com/forums/index.php?threads/front-wrist-strap.50006/#post-420727 I am clearly not on your level. I know more than some but you Sir have taken this to a New level. Don't get me wrong..I love it How something so stupid simple got convoluted into...
  11. theduke

Interesting M11/9 upper

why does the strap hanger have a round hole vs a straight slot? i can't get the pics blowed up enough to see much else
  12. theduke

Which Suomi Coffin Loader?

I have some that the slot for the front strap of the mag is too tight. Not sure whats up there...They came with the Coffins in the pouch. I remember when these were $4.95 from Numrich....still have the receipt. Then a party that I won't name bought them up or whatever and pedeled them for...
  13. theduke

Volunteer Commando Mark 45 Magazine Questions

In that thread above . Early Open Bolt gun was a round rec. and GG mags Later went to closed bolt ,square rec . Thompson mag. Theres other info I I still got it on most all models.....its a copy paste thing and not sure on accuracy of info. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% I ( not Me...
  14. theduke

Volunteer Commando Mark 45 Magazine Questions

Heres a thread with the earlier version with GG mag. Got a few pics in it. https://www.uzitalk.com/forums/index.php?threads/old-skool-volunteer-arms-early-open-bolt-need-info-and-value-opinions.91207/
  15. theduke

AM 180

I noticed He has these avl now. No up front money iirc. I got no dog in this...just passing info. Set up to run dewalt or milwaukee batt U-pick. Thread is over there somewhere......info is above. To Gaujo......spot on. The money I've dumped in 22 conversions - beltfed or regular is...
  16. theduke

Flemming M11/22LR question

You score that one off GB the other day.....? I forgot to check back on that.......I got one already and it was low when I saw it.
  17. theduke

Years and markings of mac 10s

The Book is a Bargain at any price but its still cheap. When its out of production like Dolfs's books......Its anyones guess how high it will go.
  18. theduke

Omega O-760 build

what mag thats cheap do these use?
  19. theduke

dlt

thats the one
  20. theduke

dlt

Its been pulled from GB if thats where it was. Seems so .....the clues are listed in a post up a few spots.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter