Search results

1. Landric

Ohio State SubGun Match

PM sent on availability of last spot...
  2. Landric

How to make a 45 acp M11A1?

I think a .45 upper for the M11A1 would be fantastic. The easiest way would probably be a conversion to .45 ACP on the M11A1/15 upper, but of course that wouldn't allow for the use of Grease Gun mags. It would also require buying a $3200 upper if one didn't already have it. At one time I had...
  3. Landric

M10 5.56 Upper Options

I have the 10/15. I replaced the 10" barrel with a 16" barrel with mid-length gas. I really like the way it shoots. The M10 with the 10/15 is heavy enough that I think the longer barrel makes sense, even with the short barrel it isn't what I would call "handy." If I had gotten the 11A1/15...
  4. Landric

Velocity VMAC 9 review

I have a bunch of STEN mags lying around too. I almost bought one of these guns when they were in stock just because I have the mags. I sold my STEN last year to help fund a BRP-Stemple Suomi. I'd be really happy if the NFA branch would approve the transfer. Anyway, I didn't buy one of the...
  5. Landric

Ohio State SubGun Match

I sent a PM prior to this post, so I assume some of my group was included in the above. However, just to recap, I have a total of six coming now: Charles Elijah John Chris Douglas Berry (Full names were in PMs) Thanks, looking forward to it again this year!
  6. Landric

Ohio State SubGun Match

I'm in, and will be bringing at least one other person, and perhaps a few others. I already have the time blocked out on my calendar. Sorry to hear this might be the last year, glad I will be there, especially if it is.
  7. Landric

Getting harder to find these days

I've never had a problem loading grease gun mags by hand, they always seem pretty easy for double stack-single feed. I have a couple of the loaders but I don't recall ever using them. On the other hand, STEN mags, Shockwave S mags, and coffin mags are impossible without a loader (for me anyway).
  8. Landric

16” Barreled M10/9 Upper?

It was $12.5k.
  9. Landric

I appreciate the insight. I have two M10s at present, so I don't mind letting one of them go for something totally different. It isn't that I am bored with the M10, it is just that I find having two a little redundant. I really enjoy shooting the M2 Carbine as is, and other than putting an...
  10. Landric

Trigger pack, I have already bought it, just waiting for the form 3 to get approved to my dealer. I guess my post should have more accurately said "recoup funds already spent on an M2 Carbine." I got the complete Masterpiece Arms .45 carbine for $450 on a local forum. I'm not sure I want to...
  11. Landric

Update: (2/12/24), S&W 76/MK 760 Stock Adapters (Less than 15 available to ship)

I got mine in the mail last week, it looks great. Any chance of an adapter to convert it to use AR grips? Since Richard at BWE passed those are not available anymore and I really need one. Thanks for your efforts!!!
  12. Landric

Is anyone making a M10/9 9mm complete upper or barrel? I have a 16” M10/45 upper that I got from a Masterpiece Arms carbine I bought used. Is there anything out there similar for the M10/9? I’m planning to sell my M10/45 to fund a M2 Carbine (need something different from an open bolt SMG)...
  13. Landric

Masterpiece Arms M10 Upper on MG Lower?

I've arranged to buy the above pictured gun. Probably won't be able to meet the seller until next week, but it should be fun. For the reasonable price he is charging for the complete gun, mags, and PA red dot I think it is worth it. I don't really have a use for a SA M10 lower, but you never...
  14. Landric

Masterpiece Arms M10 Upper on MG Lower?

I tried searching and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if the Masterpiece Arms M10 .45 uppers will work on registered M10 MG lowers? I'm specifically interested in this one: I would imagine the sizing would be the issue if there is one. Are they the same size as the MG M10 .45...
  15. Landric

Info on SWD Mac10

I am not familiar with those, but they would certainly be worth a try. The description says they should work in your gun. As for your other options, the .45 Grease Gun magwell offers the most options but it requires a conversion. It leaves you using more expensive and perhaps less available...
  16. Landric

Info on SWD Mac10

1- All the Texas MAC receivers were marked 9mm/.45. In order to shoot .45 you need a different magwell. Some of the guns were made with grease gun mag wells and you could use a mag conversion and different upper to shoot 9mm. 2- Yes, it is a single feed bolt. It uses the Zytel mags for the...
  17. Landric

Iron Sight Recommendations- MAX-SK

I have Scorpion EVO sights on a couple of my Lage uppers. I'm very happy with them.
  18. Landric

Ohio State SubGun Match

Excellent, I sent you an email a couple weeks back. I'm coming along with my oldest son and one friend. We will all be shooting two classes. Thanks!
  19. Landric

Ohio State SubGun Match

@GreaseGunner everything still looking on track for June 10th?
  20. Landric

Finally did it. Just dropped off my M10/9mm with Sam and Tina.

Two reasons, both to do with the magazines: 1- Uzi mags are cheap, available, reliable, robust, and I have other guns that use them. 2- A reasonable supply of M10/9 mags (say 10) cost as much or more than the conversion did. I don't have anything else that uses M10/9 mags and therefore don't...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter