Search results

1. B

Problem with open bolt full auto Mini Uzi ratchet top cover

I shot my open bolt full auto Mini Uzi a couple of weeks ago with its new heavy bolt. I started by putting 5rds through it in semi. There were no issues. I then switched it to full. When I pulled the trigger, the bolt went most of the way forward, but didn't feed the cartridge all the way...
  2. B

Uzi magazine springs

I bought ten used 25rd Uzi magazines from Bowman Arms. They all appear to be in good shape except one that has a slight dent. I noticed that four of them have felt like they have noticeably stiffer springs in them, so I took them apart. The ones that feel weaker have more squared off coils...
  3. B

Need Masterpiece Arms Defender Magazine Loading Tool

I have a 9mm Masterpiece Arms Defender. The factory magazines are pretty much impossible to load past 20rds. They're too long (front to back) to allow my Maglula to work. My Sten magazine loading tool doesn't work either. Masterpiece Arms offers one, but it looks cheap. Are there any good...
  4. B

Suppressing a Mini Uzi

My full auto Vector Mini Uzi has been in jail, so I think it's almost out. Do Mini's suppress well? If so, I'd like to get a barrel so that I can use my TiRant 9 on it, preferably a tri-lug barrel. Are the barrels from RTG Parts good to go or are there better options price or quality wise...
  5. B

What's the current market price on full auto Vector Mini Uzi's?

What's the current market price on a like new full auto Vector Mini Uzi? I'm looking at one, but of course I don't want to over pay.
  6. B

Problem with Sten stock sliding down

I purchased a Sten MkII. Oddly enough it didn't come with the stock because the owner lost it. Not a problem since it was a good deal and they're pretty available. I purchased stock like this from Numrich. The Sten runs fine in full auto, but every once in a while the stock slides down...
  7. B

Reliability problem with AC556F

I have an AC556F that I've had for a couple of years. It was actually my first machine gun. I'd say that it's in very good to excellent condition and it runs 100%. About nine months ago I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase several machine guns from an estate as a package deal. Part of...
  8. B

Problems with '83 SWD M-11/Nine

Last year I bought a pair of new or like new SWD M-11/Nines that were made in 1983. After their wait in ATF jail, I just got them home from my dealer. Several months ago I bought a stack of Shockwave ZMags. I tried inserting the new ZMags in both magazine wells, but they're incredibly...
  9. B

Need help with Uzi parts kit disassembly

I have everything I need to build a semi SBR Uzi including a parts kit, McKay fully welded receiver and a McKay semi bolt assembly. I even have the stamp in hand. Now I need to disassemble what's left of the parts kit in order to get the parts I need before having them finished. Everything...
  10. B

Max-11 upper in 7.62x39

I received my Max-11Sk upper receiver and side folding stock yesterday. They appear to be high quality. Unfortunately, I still have a long wait for my stamp. I see they're making uppers in 5.56x45. Does anyone know if 7.62x39 uppers that take AK mags will be available sometime down the line?
  11. B

Question regarding registered bolt mini Uzi

I have an opportunity to purchase a registered B&G bolt mini Uzi. Unfortunately, I don't know much about them. Here are some pictures. The thing that has me confused about the mini Uzi itself is that the owner says the receiver isn't marked IMI, but it is marked Vector. However, the other...
  12. B

Need the best magazine loader

I have a Sten and a couple of M11/9's waiting in ATF jail. I also have a MasterPiece Arms Defender. I have Sten, Shockwave ZMags and Tepco magazines. Since all the magazines are similar and suffer with the same issue of being a pain to load, I'd like to get a magazine loader to help save my...
  13. B

MasterPiece Arms 30SST magazine compatibility

I just purchased a MasterPiece Arms 30SST (side cocker with rail) in honor of the Democrats taking back control of the House and for friends to shoot before they graduate to shooting my M11/9's. It looks just like this. I'm actually quite impressed with the fit and finish. I'd say that it's...
  14. B

Noobie needs help with Mac-11 9mm setups

I was fortunate enough to work a deal on two new '83 RPB Mac-11 9mm's. As an added bonus, I found they have consecutive serial numbers when they arrived. While I have plenty of experience with military style rifles and semiauto pistols, my knowledge of Mac's is pretty limited. I'm thinking...
  15. B

Uzi Pro Magazines in Micro Uzi Pistol?

Hello, I recently purchased a like new Micro Uzi pistol. It came with one 20rd magazine. The blue plastic case has slots for a couple of more magazines, so I'd like to fill them. I can't seem to find regular Uzi 20rd magazines for sale. I read that they were only sold with the Uzi pistols...
  16. B

UZI SBR Form 1 Information

I searched, but could not find the answer to this question. I have a parts kit and a fully welded Nodak Spud receiver. I'm going to make it an SBR using a Green Mountain 10.5" barrel (unless someone knows of a better barrel option). Unfortunately, I can't get the barrel until the Form 1 is...
  17. B

School me on building an UZI from a kit

I bought a folding stock UZI kit from Apex a while back. Now that Nodakspud has the fully welded receivers and semiauto bolts & strikers, I'd like to get started putting it together. The thing is, I really don't know anything about putting one together. I've built an FAL, AR15's, and AK's, so...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter