Search results

1. Offmarksman

Tabs for converting sten mags for the max 31s

Did anyone ever make another run of these, and/or does anybody still have some of these? I’m looking for some of them.
  2. Offmarksman

Anyone used a dead air Wolfman on a lage?

Looking at the dead air Wolfman suppressors. Curious if any of you have had any experience with this model on a Mac 11 with a max 31 upper?
  3. Offmarksman

Lower egging prevention

There has been several threads on this, and my Delrin pin has been mentioned before. Kickstand and myself have used these for a few years and have shot thousands of rounds with them. While I don’t plan to make them for sale, I would encourage others to make them. I simply turned down 1/2...
  4. Offmarksman

Bolt for Lage 5.56 uppers

Does it just use a standard ar15 bolt, extractor, and rings (I know the carrier is proprietary)? It said in the manual to change them out after 5000 rounds. Wanted to source a set of replacements…
  5. Offmarksman

Got Max-11a1/15 email from Lage

Great news! Got my email for my 5.56 upper for the baby Mac today. In the email it is estimated that the upper is to be completed within the month. The Long wait is almost over, at least for me….
  6. Offmarksman

Weird small magwell m11 grip

Digging through a bunch of stuff, and happened on this grip. Has a set screw on the outside and a ball on the inside of the grip. What is the purpose? [/url] [/IMG]
  7. Offmarksman

Dual Semi-auto mac Gatling gun legal question

I’ve seen kits for dual 10/22 rifles mounted on tripod, and a crank that fires them like a Gatling gun (kinda). Question I have is would it be legal to do the same thing with pistols? Or would the tripod thingy be considered “stock”. And therefore create an in registered sbr? Considering...
  8. Offmarksman

Large Magwell SWD M12 (closed bolt semi)?

Did they ever make a .380 m12 with the large magwell? I have a lead on one, and have been told (and it looks to be) new in box. I’ve just never seen one before, and haven’t been able to find one by surfing the net. It has a zytel mag just like my swdM11a1 came with, that was originally...
  9. Offmarksman

What holds the guide rod on the front of a cfw-a bolt?

Shooting a local match tonight, and my a bolt jammed. The wire that was holding the guide rod at the front sheared off, and caused the malfunction. The remains looked like a small piece of wire. Wanted to know what to use on it as a replacement? Cotter pin? Roll pin? Wire? Crappy part of...
  10. Offmarksman

Mac-31a ml2 sold on gb for over 3k

Anyone else see this? I don’t get some of the craziness that goes on there. Hard to tell if it’s legit or not. The (2) fighting bidders had a fair number of transactions in their history?
  11. Offmarksman

147 gr subsonic without a suppressor?

Will a Mac 11 with max31 cycle this ammo Without a suppressor. Local gun shop has some at a decent price, but before I drop the coin, thought I’d ask some who have had experience with it? Thanks in Advance...
  12. Offmarksman

50 round s31 zmags

Straight out of RetroEngraving’s laboratory. Reworked feedlips and Suomi tab tig welded on. Going to test it and a reworked 30 Rounder at a sub gun match this weekend. Hand Cycled snap caps through and it was smooth as butter. [/url][/IMG]
  13. Offmarksman

Anyone mounted an ar style brace to semi Mac?

If so, wanting to know how you did it, and a pic would be even better? Thanks in advance!!!
  14. Offmarksman

Semi M12 question

Got a semi m12, and it seems really hard to cock. Have seen a little c-shaped spacer on some pics I’ve seen on the Internet, and Ftf even sells one for the .380 semi guns. Mine didn’t come with this piece? Curious of how that piece would fit in the gun as well. Here is a pic of mine. Any...
  15. Offmarksman

Weight of Lage .22 bolt

Anyone have the weight of an assembled Lage .22lr kit?
  16. Offmarksman

Anybody seen or heard from Komodoj?

Anybody seen or heard from him? No big deal, but I’ve tried contacting him a few times, and haven’t got any response. He normally gets right back and contributes on the forum regularly. Just hope he’s doing okay?
  17. Offmarksman

Document Storage Idea

[/url][/IMG] I was trying to come up with a way to store a miniature version of my form 4 and trust on the weapon. Since I use an AR15 Magpul stock on mine, I realized that the empty buffer tube would be a great place for storage. I’ll decided to mill off the back of the tube, so you can just...
  18. Offmarksman

Build .380 (m12) semi clone or buy one?

For those of you who have build semi .380 guns from flats, if it was worth it, or if you would just buy one? For what it’s worth, I enjoy projects, and have paid more to build things myself many times. Not familiar with the semi baby macs, so I am also trying to figure out what all parts I...
  19. Offmarksman

Noticed GB auctions for parts kits don’t include selector parts?

Was looking at GB tonight, and there were (2) separate listings for AC556 parts kits, and both were missing the selector parts. What’s up with that? Seemed odd to me.
  20. Offmarksman

Shockwave Technology Coupon Codes?

Anyone know if they have any current coupon codes? Googled, and got VIRGINIA, but it didn’t work... Thanks in Advance!!!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter