Search results

1. T

M11/9 Lage .22 kit test

I went out over the weekend to test out the new to me Lage .22 kit for the M11/9. The Seller kindly clued me in to the McFadden loader. That is a great system for loading .22s! I read up everything that I could find on "how to" for the kit. So...I loaded up several different mags with...
  2. T

What loader for 45 cal Uzi Pro mags?

Got the Reising to Uzi magwell conversion which works flawlessly for me. What do you guys recommend for loading those 22-rd 45 cal Uzi Pro mags?
  3. T

3d files to print sleeves for UZI mags?

Can anyone share 3d printer files to make sleeves to convert Uzi Pro mags for use in a Reising?
  4. T

M11/9 with Lage Max11 MK2 (wow!)

Just tried out my new Max11 MK2 upper. I am admittedly "late to the party" with the M11 upper options. I'm a big Swedish K fan, like the Uzi (factory gun), and appreciate the smoothness of the MP40. With all of that said, my reaction is "Wow!". What a great platform. This is a lot of fun...
  5. T

M11/9 Improved trigger?

With the value of these guns going up, and the variety of add-ons increasing, does anyone have plans to work on a better trigger? The Swed K has a heavy bolt, blowback action, etc and it has a great trigger. Is there any way to possibly simplify the Mac family to do the same? I'm not worried...
  6. T

Translate Hebrew from IDF sling?

I'm just curious what is written on the sling?
  7. T

Learning moment Lage M11/15

For me, learning moments are often identified by pain. I learned that the charging handle needs to be all the way forward before shooting the Lage M11/15. Apparently my front (left hand) grip puts my thumb right at the spot where the handle rests in the forward position. The blood blister on...
  8. T

Heads-up on SMG extractors

I recently went through a learning curve sourcing an extractor for a factory SMG. The extractor that I got was too long for the bolt. Visual differences include a seam running the length of the extractor, plus the standard screwdriver slot on the base is oriented 90 degrees off. The...
  9. T

Side by side test Swed-K vs IMI factory Uzi

Ran both today side by side. Factory pre-sample Uzi vs. Swedish K. Shooting steel at various ranges. Same ammo. Just having fun. Winner is..... Swedish K. Just smoother and easier to keep on target. Both fun. But K wins today. Uzi had front grip and wooden stock. Both were iron...
  10. T

Uzi barrel good for semi AND SMG spec guns?

Looking at a barrel and mfg states that it will work with both SMG spec and semi auto full size guns. My full size gun is original factory IMI issue. Is the compromise for "one barrel fits all" a loose fit in the SMG spec? I'm not real interested to buy something that could lead to functional...
  11. T

Swed K loader for Uzi mags?

Took the new to me full size Uzi out today for a test run. Mags were surprisingly difficult to load by hand. I guess I've been spoiled by the Suomi 36-rd sticks. Anyway, I looked up mag loaders and was happy to read the mag loader review on this site - it mentions that the Swed K / suomi stick...
  12. T

Which 9mm Lage upper for M11/9?

I put myself on the wait list for the Max-11 mk2 upper + the Max-11/15 IRM. Second guessing the 9mm upper choice. I already have a Swed-K so I can do drums with it. For those who have tried multiple Lage uppers - do you have a preference? I also will have to get other accessories. First time...
  13. T

.22 conversion for Swedish K?

Since the OAL of a .22 is just a little less than a 9mm I started thinking about possibilities of making a .22 conversion for the Swedish K. My initial thought was to use the Suomi drum. This would need a new follower and either a spacer or new coils on the inside. Obviously a new bolt, spring...
  14. T

Anyone transplant Swedish K folder to MK760 / SW76?

The K stock folds to the other side - no biggie. The K stock is just slightly taller than the MK760 stock - maybe just make the bottom connection a little taller / stick down from the bottom of the pistol grip a tad further. It seems that a metal worker could make the new top mount to fit into...
  15. T

Richard - Trying to Reach You

Richard - I emailed you and have not heard back from you. I tried to call and your voicemail is full. I emailed again this morning re: my MK-760 trigger pack that you have. Please see email (from Tom K) for message and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
  16. T

Which Swedish K to sell?

Looking for opinions on which Swedish K to sell. Both guns recently completely rebuilt by Andrewski - beautiful job on each (as seems to be his "normal" result, thank you John!). One gun was built up as a select fire model. It works perfectly in all modes. Second gun is traditional...
  17. T

New favorite smg

http://www.hunt101.com/img/242496.JPG Sold Uzi to finance Swedish K and suppressor. Was worried about decision. Got rifle. Shot rifle. No more worries.
  18. T

What's a fair price on an ANIB original GI Uzi?

What's a fair price for an ANIB condition Group Uzi (you know, greenish park with green furniture, etc.)? Thanks in advance for any help.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter