Search results

1. MACsAlot

Practical Solutions' M10/.22 (2nd Edition) Conversion Kit Update

We just wanted to pass along an update on our M10 .22 Conversion kit for those following: We've been working diligently on getting 10 kits ready for beta testers. We are behind schedule as we were hoping to have the kits in the hands of beta testers by early Spring. All the parts for 10...
  2. MACsAlot

Gauging Interest in Tungsten Slow Fire Bolts

We are very pleased to announce that we (Practical Solutions) have begun communications with the same company that Tom Wright aka Vegas SMG used to manufacture the CF-W Tungsten slow fire bolts. We have sent them drawings and we have obtained pricing to manufacture a run of Tungsten bolts nearly...
  3. MACsAlot

Practical Solutions' MAC Bolt Block - Extractor Replacing Fixture

Introducing a new tool especially designed to be an inexpensive but useful fixture for holding a MAC bolt just right while removing/replacing/installing an extractor, more specifically the extractor roll pin. This works on all modern style bolts. Get yours here...
  4. MACsAlot

PS/31 Zmag Adapter - A Zmag-S alternative is now available

We've finished our beta testing and modifications and we are pleased to announce that our PS/31 Zmag Adapter is now available for purchase at: https://macmachineguns.com/?product=ps-31-zmag-adapter Here's a Youtube video: https://youtu.be/DeJ0ExkpaFU Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to...
  5. MACsAlot

Tom Wright aka Vegas SMG has passed away

It is with regret and tear filled eyes that I let all of you know that Tom Wight aka Vegas SMG passed away yesterday. I really don’t have many details but I do know he was in critical care in the hospital around 3 weeks and that the doctors believed it to be an auto immune response to a Covid...
  6. MACsAlot

CF-W9mmA Bolts Coming Soon...

Practical Solutions is honored to announce that we will soon be selling the next batch of CF-W9mmA Bolts. Vegas SMG is still spearheading the manufacturing of them, however, we will be taking over the task of getting them into customers' hands, customer service issues and maintaining wait list...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter