Search results

1. MACsAlot

Long shot I know but is anyone making Uzi Grease gun lowers anymore?

Hi All, Here's an update for those interested: We did indeed have enough interest in the project, but most people wanted a complete conversion kit i.e. the lower, bolt assembly and barrel. We know that the current supply of bolts and/or barrels is unreliable and becoming increasingly scarce...
  2. MACsAlot

Gauging Interest in Tungsten Slow Fire Bolts

We'd be happy to take you up on the offer to contact them. I will send you an email letting you know who we were dealing with. We agree with continuing with the same fabricator and although we have found other companies that say they can do it, we are hesitant to make a change. We'd love to...
  3. MACsAlot

Frustrating M11A1 extractor/CFWa malfunction

That would have been very cool to have fix an MG with a constitution. If you decide you want us to fix the alignment on the other upper, just let us know. t
  4. MACsAlot

It doesn't matter, but Sam and I are married - just celebrated our 15th anniversary, last month. When we married, I kept my maiden name. t
  5. MACsAlot

It sounds like a barrel to boltface misaligment. The boltface on all of the CF-W9mmA bolts were off from the OEM bolts. Even though this issue was addressed from one generation to the next, even the last generation was still off. We fixed this with our protype PS-W bolt. To prove it's...
  6. MACsAlot

I'm sorry and disappointed to announce this project has stalled, for now. The fabricator of the bolts made us a beautiful sample bolt and I was awaiting current pricing to submit the Purchase Order and they came back to me to say they were unable to make the bolts for us. When I questioned...
  7. MACsAlot

We have an exciting update. We just received our sample bolt. We assembled and test fired it and it ran like a champ right out of the box. See youtube.com video and photo below. Next week, I'll be contacting those on the wait list. Vegas SMG, this mag dump is for you. Happy Father's Day...
  8. MACsAlot

Practical Solutions' M10/.22 (2nd Edition) Conversion Kit Update

Yes, we the kits will work with the M10/9s as well, although we will be releasing the kits for the M10/45's first. t
  9. MACsAlot

Practical Solutions' M10/.22 (2nd Edition) Conversion Kit Update

We just wanted to pass along an update on our M10 .22 Conversion kit for those following: We've been working diligently on getting 10 kits ready for beta testers. We are behind schedule as we were hoping to have the kits in the hands of beta testers by early Spring. All the parts for 10...
  10. MACsAlot

Long shot I know but is anyone making Uzi Grease gun lowers anymore?

Here's a picture of our prototype from years ago. The ones that Greg was doing years ago simply converted the mag well and you could shoot in full auto only. Our prototype allows you to utilize the grip safety and shoot in full and semi auto. I'm starting a wait list for these and we'll take...
  11. MACsAlot

semi auto sear

If you still need help with this, Practical Solutions can modify your full auto sear into semi auto specs. Contact Tina at: tina@macmachineguns.com
  12. MACsAlot

M10/22

We've sent the prototype M10/.22 and M10/308, M11/Nine .22 and M11A1/.22 conversion kits to ATF Tech Branch. Now we continue to wait....
  13. MACsAlot

We're working on it, but the progress is slow. A little back story - We were involved in the development, prototyping and betatesting of these bolts when Vegas SMG (God rest his soul) was working on this project. We had copies of drawings here in the shop, but upon close inspection of the...
  14. MACsAlot

Project Update: The project is moving forward, slowly. We definitely have enough interest to do a run of bolts. In fact, there may be so much interest that we split it up into 2 runs, this is yet to be determined. I am still wading my way through the wait list, so I don't have a final count...
  15. MACsAlot

M10/22

We have all of the .22 kits and the .308 kit in-house and we are testing them on the various guns and ammo we have here. We've regsitered post sample guns to send in to ATF with the kits and we've written the rough draft letters. But they are not quite ready to send off to ATF, just yet. We...
  16. MACsAlot

Richard from BWEfirearms has passed away.

RIP, Richard. I pray you've been reunited with your beloved Micki and my condolences to all of his friends and family.
  17. MACsAlot

Some of the bolt faces were tight and we had to open them up. As the tool wears the bolt faces get smaller. We have seen this on every run, some of the bolt faces are tighter than others.
  18. MACsAlot

It's hard to determine a market when it's been 2 years since the last run and the price has risen like it has, hence us taking it to the boards/social media to gauge interest.
  19. MACsAlot

Is your gun a small or large mag well? There are threads on this site that go over this in detail.
  20. MACsAlot

The deposit would only be collected if we get the minimum number of orders to move forward with the project. I haven't counted today, but there were over 40 interested last night, so it looks like we will be moving forward. Once I get a final number for the bolt run, I'll start contacting...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter