Search results

1. T

Anyone ever have their bolt coated with NP3 or something similar like NT7

I've had bolts cerakoted before and it worked well for the same reasons.
  2. T

What are these parts worth

Yup, Matt’s probably right as a group. I was adding it up individually. 100.00ea lower 20.00 top cover 40.00 stock 15.00 spring 15.00ea 5x25 rd 30.00ea. 6x32rd
  3. T

What are these parts worth

$500.00 +/-
  4. T

"New Transferrables" - What all have you seen or head of?

Here is a little tidbit off of HKpro this morning. Saab95v6 1074 posts · Joined 2010 #52 · 12h ago Well I have a update !! I tried to transfer a known Pre86 MP5 dealer sample, that was purchased here on the forum for 55k and it was denied , and end the discussion about pre86 pd guns becoming...
  5. T

Micro/mini uzi hinge plate assembly

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1051078911
  6. T

Todd, Good morning. The bolt and barrel arrived!! They look great. Thanks, Bill Johnson 713 417 9669

Todd, Good morning. The bolt and barrel arrived!! They look great. Thanks, Bill Johnson 713 417 9669
  7. T

I'd be real careful with all of this "color" status change thing. There is a post on machinegunboard where a postie was showing transferable. They tried to transfer it and it went back to postie a few days later. Caveat Emptor.
  8. T

Bill Johnson 591 Nelson Dr Stanton, MI 48888 713 417 9669

Bill Johnson 591 Nelson Dr Stanton, MI 48888 713 417 9669
  9. T

NFA repair of receiver

What about import marks?
  10. T

New shoulder holster option

Looks like nice work from the photos!!
  11. T

New shoulder holster option

Jack, It would be even better if it were Mini/Micro compatible!!
  12. T

Thoughts??

Devils advocate for a minute and just slightly off topic. What about a semi bolt made from a mg bolt with the feed lip intact?
  13. T

Thoughts??

I'd be interested in seeing anything else you have on the slotted uzi bolts.
  14. T

Thoughts??

The context of the letter was asking if a blocking bar could be taken out of a REGISTERED RECEIVER for use with a standard machine gun bolt. The person answering, misinterpreted the question and answered as if it was the bolt that was registered. I think a more appropriate argument would be the...
  15. T

Thoughts??

Robert, I have ATF letter 46 and it doesn't address cutting the slot in an unregistered machine gun bolt.
  16. T

Thoughts??

Is there a letter that says cutting the slot is creating a machinegun or is it just "common knowledge"?
  17. T

A guy on HKpro said his 53 went transferable. A friend sent me a photo of 2 NIB FS Uzis yesterday that went transferable.
  18. T

Type 8 stocks

The type 8 is probably a hard sell if it wont fit with the hinge. Good alternative for a home build though.
  19. T

Type 8 stocks

I was wondering the same thing. Not sure how it would fit with the mini hinge. Looks full size to me. Someone please correct me if Im wrong.
  20. T

Unusual optics mount.

it looks like both ends and and about and inch top and bottom horizontally are welded. You can see what looks like a shadow in those areas.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter