Search results

1. U

WTB MK760 Parts!

The only two sources for MK760 parts seem to be BWE firearms and Scott Andrey Machine. Since Richard at BWE has passed, and Scott Andrey seems to have fallen out of the market, I'm hanging high and dry here.
  2. U

Any tips on installing the sling swivel?

Another reminder that I need to buy a welder and learn... It sucks living in an apartment and not being able to buy the tools I need. I've got the rivet peened enough to hold the swivel on, but the back is still loose. Such a pain.
  3. U

Any tips on installing the sling swivel?

Been trying to get this thing riveted in for a while now. I've tried using the bolt, wood blocks, and even a socket with a bunch of quarters stacked on top to push up against the back of the rivet as I hammer it with a punch. Damn thing keeps wiggling around on the inside of the receiver. What's...
  4. U

Green mountain barrel getting clipped by the bolt?

I’ve seen multiple people online state the same thing. They own Uzis that were professionally built, they get a GM barrel, and suddenly theres issues. Just sucks that there isn’t much surplus IMI barrels available anymore. Did you resolve your issue with your barrel or do you just not use it? I...
  5. U

Shit. It's good to know what the issue is, but it sucks knowing that the trunnion might be tilted. On YouTube I watched Richard from BWE Firearms simply use a dummy barrel locked into his trunnion as a way to whack the trunnion against a table and slightly adjust it, but I don't have a dummy...
  6. U

Hey guys, I recently got ahold of some new 9mm SMG spec GM barrels for my semi auto McKay build Uzi (with an Israeli kit trunnion and SMG feed ramp). I've noticed that the top left edge of the chamber side of the barrel has been getting contacted by the semi auto bolt I'm running. I read in a...
  7. U

Mini Uzi full auto bolts Available

I'd like to be put on the list if possible for a kit!
  8. U

RPB SM10 Mag Wobble

Just wondering what amount of mag wobble is expected with these guns? I assume that some amount of wobble is to be expected with Macs, knowing their tolerances aren’t anything crazy. Mine came with 4 grease gun mags that have been converted and they wobble more than anything I’ve ever seen...
  9. U

Need help reassembling my RPB SM10

Update: Retaining spring is in. I used a standard SMG spring, which I was able to finally get seated by bending the spring into the proper shape prior to installing. If you try to get the spring in there while it's still straight, there's just too much tension on it to get it seated right. Thank...
  10. U

So one of your .45s doesn't have the retaining spring and the other one does? I'm thinking about jerry rigging some other kind of spring to keep tension on this trigger pin. Since the sear pin is fixed in the welded carriage, all I really need is tension on that trigger pin. Ugh, it can never be...
  11. U

Thank you! That would be great.
  12. U

Yes it is a 10 in .45, and the spring I bought is correct for sure, it's just a matter of getting it installed. Previous owner didn't even know the spring was missing, and told me the gun functioned perfectly fine without it. But naturally, I'm wary about it.
  13. U

Hey, while I got you here- how important is it to have the retaining spring installed? I'm talking about the long silver spring that extends along the left on the inside of the receiver. This Mac did not come with one installed. To my understanding, it holds the trigger pin in place, but the...
  14. U

Shit. Forgot about the whole brace thing. I can't keep up with their BS... Alright so no brace, so that leaves me with either using a short sling or going all out and SBRing this thing. To answer your question- my SM10 has the 2 vertical rectangular slots cut into the back. I'm guessing those...
  15. U

I figured it sounded like a stretch. Seemed more likely to me that some dude in the 80's cut the slots in the back and installed the hardware themselves. And you are dead on- the stock block isn't welded, it's held in place by an additional pin that was installed near the stock block pin. Super...
  16. U

Sorry for the late response everyone, it's been a busy week. So I did end up getting the damn thing back together. My SM10 is chambered in .45ACP (so I guess the least forgiving one for this issue), and it did actually come with the stock block installed (no stock of course). That actually...
  17. U

I appreciate your quick feedback, but the only 2 videos he has linked on the M11 page are both for the SMG variant of this pistol. Unfortunately, I have the semi-auto variant which lacks the selector. No selector, and no hole to remove the selector. All I can remove from the receiver is the...
  18. U

Hey guys. So I recently purchased one of the open bolt semi auto M10s, specifically one of the earlier SAP models. Whenever I get a new gun the first thing I do is a deep clean, so I began disassembling the firearm using YouTube as a guide. What put me where I am now is the lower receiver. There...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter