Recent content by strobro32

1. strobro32

Gauging interest in an adjustable bolt

I'm looking forward to seeing the design.
  2. strobro32

canceled

I pardon you.
  3. strobro32

Fun new Tobias Arms Gun

New Tec pistol. Good job Tobias. Love the new 9mm 50 rd coffin quad mags / 30 rd Scorpion mags option. Lets make the 20's roar again.
  4. strobro32

canceled

No replies. I guess burgers and booze is also canceled.
  5. strobro32

BEST suppressed pistol design?

I think that gun was used in the movie Wild Gesse II.
  6. strobro32

canceled

We can't shoot in the morning. Anyone want to meet up for the best burgers and drinks in in N. TX at 11AM? So far this is the best place we've found since moving here. M&O's Grill 200 Carroll Street Suite 110 Fort Worth Tx 76107
  7. strobro32

canceled

8. strobro32

canceled

90% chance of rain....
  9. strobro32

canceled

10. strobro32

Any of you guys ever tried one of these drums?

I was waiting for Garrett to reply. :) I don't have an Uzi but I made 2 - 9mm for the Stemple and 2- 5.56 for the Max-11a1/15. As long as there is a SMG or MG that runs at under 800 RPM and you use a lot of graphite, They run pretty well.
  11. strobro32

That's not a bad idea. A teeter totter lever that the shooting hand thumb or support hand thumb holds down on the left of the frame and the rear pops up to lock the slide travel until released.
  12. strobro32

If I was a manly man, I'd drive a Miata. :)
  13. strobro32

That starts to sting after a few rounds. :(
  14. strobro32

Dang I forgot about the Shockwave glock upper. That would have been something. I think a better option would be a small, non permanent modification widget that could be cheap and user installed on a Glock..
  15. strobro32

I like the idea of an after market, non permanent widget that works on standard Glocks as a slide lock. Maybe something like a complete upper with bolt action, straight pull or twist and pull action could be designed. I really like the idea of a device, like back plate mounted gizmo can work as...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter