3. S

omega 760?

I have the Omega parts now.
  4. S

760/76 parts?

Yes i have tubes
  5. S

MK Omega parts for sale

I am selling a complete parts set for the Omega 760 MK760 sw 760, and clones. Listing # 1038376969 On gun broker, If you want more than one kit, please contact me directly, Regards,
  6. S

760/76 parts?

Ok I have my parts back, Here is a parts set for sale on gun broker. anyone that wants more than one parts set can contact me direct. Listing # 1038376969
  7. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

they maybe all sold. If i have an extra, its yours. stand by. R
  8. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

New, $126 ea
  9. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

10. S

Mini uzi Trunnions

I have mini uzi trunnions in stock now. I have 12 of them.
  11. S

Can you please forward to me the name and address of the person selling you the omega 760 parts...

Can you please forward to me the name and address of the person selling you the omega 760 parts set? It’s very important, thanks so much.
  12. S

Omega O-760 build

Just so you guys know, These kits were stolen from me! I left them with a gunsmith in MN for welding, and he just dropped off the map. and I have spent the last 3 years trying to track them down. can someone provide me with the name and address of the seller? (and yes I can prove it).
  13. S

760/76 parts?

I have a pallet of MK760 parts, no bolts. what do you guys need?
  14. S

Nodak spud receiver

I have a new old stock NDS 1948 receiver for sale on gun broker if anyone is interested. Item 1028626431
  15. S

Complete mini uzi bolts!

The pad is a separate part in the Mini Uzi. I may have some left for US made Mini's. How many do you need?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter