Recent content by paco

1. P

This a real Belgian issue FNC lower? Calling Paco...

Thats the same lower? WTF... It looks even better as a NIW in our army back in the days. PAco
  2. P

All i can say is that i have seen a few hundred of those getting shredded recently. Grab what you can. I have zero confidence that any Pindad item will be imported for the public
  3. P

The boltcarrier is the tricky part. And hoping the headspace remains ok... Paco
  4. P

As it is sear tripped, you need a full auto boltcarrier. Or use the sporter internal parts. You need the round button mag release anyway as the sporter is different shape. Contact member fuatos for internal dedicated parts.
  5. P

Sorry, i was on Mil manouvres around Bastogne. Looks all ok to me. A Normal Belgian selective fire lower, well used and searcutted. Round magrelease. Yep, Belgian Army very likely.
  6. P

Optic height for an FNC

I use a kind of home made cheek raiser.
  7. P

DS Arms selling their FNC post-sample

And if the 6th picture shows there ABL stamp it is located on the lower. In Belgium the lowers have no serial as they are seen as not an essential part. The pistolgrip has partnumbers, we don't...
  8. P

DS Arms selling their FNC post-sample

Hmmm, odd.. The Belgian Army is very very strick on not selling there FNC's to the public. 2-3 escaped by tradings at the Army museum for items they really wanted and could not obtain. I have 2 original ABL's in my collection. The upper has indeed the L shaped deflector. But i did not see the...
  9. P

Serial number prefix question

Those serials are not the original FN serials in my opinion. Yes maybe a special order or so but for sure not the normal way for FN to do. You see the paint chipping of on all the engravings that are done later. Same for the "Gun south" engraving, is not FN style. I have seen the original FN...
  10. P

Value of NOS firing pins

Ask member FUATOS, he has'm time to time. I can tell you for sure that the last FNC parts went in the shredder in Belgium and FN is not making any in 20 years. Keep what you can get, and double it. In 10 years they are worth goldprice... Check the pricelist from 2005, a burstkit costed 150$...
  11. P

Serial number prefix question

I have never seen FNC's starting with "S" or "SO". Sure it is not a zero? All FNC is saw (in Belgium) have just a serial, or FN prefix or ABL prefix. Paco
  12. P

WTB Para Stock

Ask member FUATOS, he has'm Paco
  13. P

The FNC on 9hole, again to low quality, to cheap

A modified with drop in sear... it looks to be a sporter version that is "militariased", the opposit of sporterised...
  14. P

New FNC video

It is a factory selective fire fnc, but not a military ABL FNC. No marking, no correct pistolgrip, wrong sightspring, no deflector... Aside that, just a normal full auto fnc ; ) Paco
  15. P

FNC Extractor

The other type bolts are visible in my extended topic. The military bolt had different cross holes to fit the retainingpin

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter