Recent content by nuge

1. nuge

Insane 9mm M16 trigger slap

Yes, my choice is the 5005 with a spacer. Works great, but I will compare it with a 5007 for ROF and smoothness, when I can get a "round tuit".
  2. nuge

Thanks for the feedback - I’ll take a look at it.
  3. nuge

Link to the expired Derrick Martin patent is here. A drawing from it, and realized FCG parts are shown below. All three FCG mods are essential to remedy trigger slap, and wear & tear on the receiver from 9mm blow back.
  4. nuge

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

RoverDave - Any update on the reprint of your great book?
  5. nuge

Best set-up I have found for the standard Colt HT M16, 9mm is modified FCG (don't forget the trigger mod!), the flat spring - Tubbs 300 BLK OUT, the Kynshot 5005 buffer, and a heavier hammer spring. The 3 FCG mods by themselves will eliminate trigger slap, pin breakage, and any wear and tear on...
  6. nuge

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

Ordered two more - one for a marine vet and Uzi owner; one for an IDF vet.
  7. nuge

What is the market today for MP-5SD SBRs?

Oh Yeah!!!:D:D
  8. nuge

Its a double Sniperdoc - one for the Silencer and one for the SBR.
  9. nuge

I had mine built over at TPM Outfitters in Texas. You could give them a call, might have one in inventory. Reminds me I need to get to the range and run a few mags through it. :)
  10. nuge

Sterling history book on sale at amazon.com

Definitely OCR or other issues with the E version from Amazon. Doubt that its been corrected... Hardbound seemed relatively flawless to me except for the layout changes and a few somewhat degraded pictures. I jumped in at a little over $20 per copy, but not too upset about the $10 bargain...
  11. nuge

New to HK need suggestions for DLO Box

Congrats on the DLO Box acquisition! I've gone down both roads with HKs - clones and all German HK hosts, and I shoot both. I have had really good luck with these builders and their products: DJ Getz, TDyer, TPMO, and TSC. Good luck on your HK journey - it will be a fun and learning...
  12. nuge

"The Guns of Dagenham" by Skennerton... Any available?

That milsurps link is pure gold!
  13. nuge

Churchillls Sterling

Interesting that he was an expert marksman and had a Sterling MKII in his private collection...
  14. nuge

Which HKs are your shooting regularly?

Your Raven vid makes me smile! Also nice idea on the truck mount.
  15. nuge

Which HKs are your shooting regularly?

Reverse Stretch has come up a few times... I may have shown this before, but here again is my DJG being fired. Need to get it back out soon, they are definitely fun to shoot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5bcHuIUufE

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter