Recent content by MGMAN45

1. M

Ever have any problems with non-IMI barrels?

I only use 124gr NATO in my smgs.IMI,Winchester,GECO.Bought 30,000 rnds of IMI years ago.Starting to run low on that.Forgot to mention MEN9B works well also.
  2. M

Vector Arms UZI SMG Trunion Weld Pictures

Never had John do any UZI work for me.Richard did my UZI work.Stan and John both worked their magic on my Sterling and their work was first rate.Would not hesitate to send ANY of my weapons to John for repair.hKg3k speaks the truth.
  3. M

Does anyone sell a stronger barrel nut spring?

US barrel shrouds have NOS catches and springs.Numrich has NOS barrel nuts.I changed mine out and the nut never loosens.Well just left barrel shrouds web site,they HAD new catches.
  4. M

Padded Slings

Dont know where you find them now.RTG had some a few years back,brand new.Numrich had some as well.I hate to say it but try ebay.
  5. M

Thinking of selling Uzi semi auto Action Arms

I have no idea of value,I would do what Mike recommends.
  6. M

Ammo question

FMJ,FMC full metal case,=BALL.
  7. M

Full Auto Uzi in Connecticut.

John is top notch.
  8. M

922R compliant parts.

There it is Slimshady said it best.
  9. M

922R compliant parts.

I have no idea,but who checks for such things anyway?I suppose if atf had a hard on for you for some other supposed violation,they could use 922r as a add on charge?who knows,Good Luck!
  10. M

You guys ever bench rest your FA UZI? What kind of groups do you get?

Have not benchrested but offhand can bounce beer cans around my yard using short bursts.The more beer I drink,the better I get.LOL
  11. M

Smg Uzi vector/group industries

Way over priced.For a GI that may or might not be reliable?Heck thats too much for a properly converted IMI for the time being as it were.I would look elsewhere.Good luck
  12. M

Where to get Uzi Extractors?

Thanks.
  13. M

Where to get Uzi Extractors?

If you are able to source NOS extractors let us know.Thank You.
  14. M

Heads-up on SMG extractors

Bought a Lot of new extractors from RTG before he sold out.IMI packageing made for German military.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter