Recent content by mak91

1. M

M11/180

So V2 was built and it runs better than V1 but still not good enough for prime time. I have been trying to get a way with a simple 1 piece feed block with no moving parts unlike the original feed block which has spring loaded arms that help feed the rounds. With the rounds feeding from the top...
  2. M

MAC 11 conversion to .22TCM?

No worries, I got this. I'll post a new topic on the upper once I get it running. Now back to your regular scheduled program. Sorry for the side track.
  3. M

No Sorry Matt, Big Mac aka m10. Just finished assembling it, has not been test fired yet. Would you like to do the honors ?
  4. M

Yup
  5. M

Hey Matt, want to try it ?
  6. M

Is it small or large mag well

Small mag well is smaller and more square, the large is some what triangle shaped.
  7. M

Matador Arms Mat-9K / Brownells BRN-9 Upper

Purpose of a titanium firing pin is to reduce the risk of a slam fire with soft primers. AR DI style 5.56x45 bolt systems do not have a firing pin spring and was designed for hard military primers, the 9mm bolts do or should have a spring. Where the titanium firing pins come in handy is with AR...
  8. M

I'll take the "Lage Grip w/Thumb Mag Release #38 (new) $40", let me know how to pay you. Thanks.

I'll take the "Lage Grip w/Thumb Mag Release #38 (new) $40", let me know how to pay you. Thanks.
  9. M

Need a Transferable Sendra Lower re Anodized

I used these guys about 8 years ago to do some %80 receivers and they did a good job. They showed me a batch of stuff they did for Barrett Firearms and said they did a lot of fire arm stuff. Haven't talked to them in a while though. https://secoatech.com/industrial-anodizing/
  10. M

Max11/15 in other calibers?

The ejection port size of the max11-15 is large enough to handle a 50 Beowulf.
  11. M

I am back, and back on the 22lr upper. M11-33

There are 2 different diameters on the ar15/22lr barrels. .500 and .460 I am not sure which one that Right to Bear barrel is.
  12. M

Need Some Ideas To Raise Cash For Tenko Resubmition

Scott, What about a crowdfunding project where you pre sell x number of receivers at deep discount with the understanding that the participants don't get anything until the device is approved. And B.T.W. Scott as much as this has sucked for you you have at least done your due diligence to...
  13. M

Drum Magazines

You are correct Garret, I think I am still dealing with some covid brain fog. The drums that have the mag body attached to the drum should have the full round count available. I've been working on a 3d printed am180 drum and had the bb adapter on my mind when I posted. In its case the rounds in...
  14. M

Drum Magazines

Its really not a good design. With the taller mag well of the macs you have a lot of filler rounds that take away from the true mag capacity. For a m11/9 you'll have about 20 filler rounds to make up the tower length so a 70 round drum now is down to about 50 rounds of fire-able ammo. A stick...
  15. M

M11/180

Actually I have had some thoughts about that as I have a bunch of those ps90 mags but have other things I'm working on right now. Maybe someday.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter