Landric's latest activity

• Landric
    Landric replied to the thread How to make a 45 acp M11A1?.
    I think a .45 upper for the M11A1 would be fantastic. The easiest way would probably be a conversion to .45 ACP on the M11A1/15 upper...
  • Landric
    Landric replied to the thread M10 5.56 Upper Options.
    I have the 10/15. I replaced the 10" barrel with a 16" barrel with mid-length gas. I really like the way it shoots. The M10 with the...
    • 10_15_1.JPG
  • Landric
    Landric replied to the thread Velocity VMAC 9 review.
    I have a bunch of STEN mags lying around too. I almost bought one of these guns when they were in stock just because I have the mags...
  • Landric
    Landric reacted to LGustin's post in the thread M10 5.56 Upper Options with Like Like.
    My Lage M10/15 upper is now on its way, should see it mid next week. To say I’m excited would be an understatement.
  • Landric
    Landric replied to the thread Ohio State SubGun Match.
    I sent a PM prior to this post, so I assume some of my group was included in the above. However, just to recap, I have a total of five...
  • Landric
    Landric replied to the thread Ohio State SubGun Match.
    I'm in, and will be bringing at least one other person, and perhaps a few others. I already have the time blocked out on my calendar...
  • Landric
    Landric reacted to litfire145's post in the thread Velocity VMAC 9 review with Like Like.
    So, here it is. I had been on the backorder list for a long time and these finally were available earlier this week. At $439 plus...
  • Landric
    I've never had a problem loading grease gun mags by hand, they always seem pretty easy for double stack-single feed. I have a couple of...
  • Landric
    Landric reacted to MitchWerbellsGhost87's post in the thread Interesting M11/9 upper with Haha Haha.
    Ummmm yeah. I don’t think it was “illegal” for me to tell those guys that they were bidding on an item that was incorrectly listed, in...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter