Recent content by Jmacken37

1. Jmacken37

Interesting malfunctions

Dang Matt, you get to hang out with Chili at those awesome TX matches. Totally jealous! I'm wearing my brown protected by Chris&Wesson T-shirt...
  2. Jmacken37

New KAK Short BBL and Shroud

Actually, the bottom shouldn't matter with the tool room guns. What the latch needs on the tool room guns (at least the tool room gun I had) need is the serrations like in the picture below.
  3. Jmacken37

Ultimate Full Auto CMMG RDB Fixed Ejector Project

Amphibian, you are one dedicated master of the AR9mm platform! I love it. I've got to get my but out to the range...
  4. Jmacken37

Replacement barrel for Max11-15

I doubt Richard is going to share the specifics of his X/15 BBLs. 10-20K 5.56mm rounds is good BBL life, especially with mag dumping FA.
  5. Jmacken37

Shimming between M10 and Lage stock?

Vegas SMG/Tom Wright showed me how to use velcro to keep the push button stock nice and stiff. It worked better than the layers of tape I'd been using to shim the stock to the back of the receiver.
  6. Jmacken37

New MAC owner, looking to identify magazines

Welcome! Sorry to hear about your father.
  7. Jmacken37

Shortened shroud and barrel threaded for supressor. Is there anywhere to get a barrel shroud to cut down?

Scott Andry is no longer a reliable source for parts. Follow KAK.
  8. Jmacken37

Which Suomi Coffin Loader?

Either one will work fine. The Lage is very nice, too.
  9. Jmacken37

M76 mag spring

https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/SWEDISH-K-CARL-GUSTAV-M45-S-W-M76-MAGAZINE-SPRING-NEW-14p13121.htm
  10. Jmacken37

Port Said Magazines for the 76?

They should be able to be easily modified to work on the S&W76. They might have some value for someone with a Port Said, but honestly, with the availability of the excellent Swedish K stick mags, I don't see them being particularly more attractive. Never hurts to ask/list them for sale.
  11. Jmacken37

Shockwave Z-mags in STEn?

Fun project Skoda. Not to nitpick, but I wonder if there is a way to "capture" the spring between the thumb section of your lever and the magwell so that it doesn't come loose and get lost in the grass at the range.
  12. Jmacken37

Michigan State Subgun Match

We’ll have more information later but the match fills up pretty quickly. Love to have you join!
  13. Jmacken37

Michigan State Subgun Match

Hello my fellow UziTalk'ers, This is just a heads up post so that folks can get their summer travel plans started. We will post an official announcement here with signup information at a later date. The limited spots for this match will likely fill up quickly, so be sure to keep an eye out and...
  14. Jmacken37

Where to get Uzi Extractors?

Thomas, I'm glad to hear you guys are still around. Thanks for the information. I was considering getting a run of extractors made, but it sounds like you've got that covered. I've emailed you about the 45 Uzi extractors. Please post when you get your website up and running.
  15. Jmacken37

New KAK Short BBL and Shroud

I saw this on Reddit...https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comments/1adb02h/for_the_sw76_guys/?share_id=l7T5QJtgIZYvo76L7w1AG&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=10 Currently in production. Also shown on their...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter