Recent content by Hey...

1. Hey...

Turan 9mm ammo

Thanks for the heads up. When buying for SMG use I consider all off brand the same garbage as aluminum case. FYI- Maxxtech 9mm brass has an internally stepped case. Total garbage. Will separate.
  2. Hey...

Who Will Be The First To Put A SD Front End On Their Mac Style RR?

That won’t work on a MAC. The barrel/trunnion/bolt on an M10/11 is a totally different setup than an M16
  3. Hey...

Transferable m4?

“bullet” rollmark lowers in general are scarce compared to the regular M4. Factory SBR with that is pretty cool. Typical price considering new-style fake government property 16” guns are sometime $2500 or more.
  4. Hey...

New Atrius Trigger-looks like an improvement over the FRT and Alamo and Para15

They know it’s going to be confiscated. That’s the sacrificial lamb.
  5. Hey...

Vietnam Era FN Manufacture UZI's sourced by CIA via Interarms and supplied to MACV SOG and ARVN forces

Welcome! The guy in plaid… I know what happens to him in a few minutes. Iconic photo.
  6. Hey...

Magazines dropping out of grip

Remove the magazine release from the gun. Inspect the ledge/edge that locks the mag from falling. You may find its rounded over instead of sharp. If so, use a file or grinder minimally to create a sharp edge without losing much material which can cause the mag to sit in the gun slightly lower...
  7. Hey...

RIA auction 16Feb NFA prices realized

The mortar… $38k sheesh what about the mortars? Lots to pay for what it is.
  8. Hey...

Interesting M11/9 upper

How much are you selling it for, $2900? 😝
  9. Hey...

What’s wrong with this picture

^ yes I’ve been treated poorly too when trying to help with descriptions, etc. I think, okay, fine, good luck with that. ✌️ In a case like this where the guy may have zero clue his life may change drastically I make the effort regardless.
  10. Hey...

Please help Identify these 9mm Magazines

Not many on the registry. Probably best market would be gunbroker. I think chili17 has a dealer sample maybe send him a PM.
  11. Hey...

What’s wrong with this picture

Send the guy a polite message. Help keep him out of jail.
  12. Hey...

Max-31A vs Max-31k vs Max-31C

I like the C a bit more than the K due to length of pull. I wouldn’t want an A as I prefer compact in the front end. All my rifles are SBRs and my only 12gauge has a 7” barrel… so obviously I went for the shorter 31c
  13. Hey...

Max-31A vs Max-31k vs Max-31C

I‘ve shot the 31k & 31c literally at the same time. Correct the 31c has a 2” hard plastic spacer so the stroke is the same is the 31k. The guide rod and ejector is longer on the 31c vs 31k. K & C Dual weild. The C was a touch faster as I was using additional spacers speeding it up to 850...
  14. Hey...

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

Bitten by a bat.
  15. Hey...

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

Can you facilitate making any more of any pattern?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter