Recent content by Eskew5

1. E

NFA Items at an estate auction

Well guys, been an interesting night of ups and downs and someone got a steal on some great items. I was the winning bidder on the XM-177 up until the last min. It ended up going for $9,375. The item I really wanted, 1928 Thompson Navy sold for a bargain price of $20,250. The slotted bolt Uzi...
  2. E

NFA Items at an estate auction

A local estate auction company has an upcoming sale which includes a handful of NFA items. The company is working with a local dealer to facilitate the sale, and the items are currently at the dealer for in-person inspection. My previous purchases have all been direct from dealer, so I have a...
  3. E

Frankford Arsenal XM-177 - thoughts?

There is a Frankford Arsenal XM-177 for sale locally. I have not given a lot of thought or research toward owning a M16 variant, so I know nothing about the various non-Colt options available. Can anyone fill me on on the Frankford builds? It looks like the receiver is Olympic Arms. Are the...
  4. E

Line on rear of receiver - cause for concern?

Thanks all! I had read and article about the Group guns sometimes having weld failures on the rear and then noticed the line and became concerned. I typically keep a fixed stock on the gun and guess I had just never noticed. Much appreciated!
  5. E

Line on rear of receiver - cause for concern?

I've noticed a faint line or difference in the metal color about halfway down the rear of my receiver. Does this look like any cause for concern? Gun is a Group Industries.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter