Recent content by Bret

1. B

Velocity VMAC 9 review

I have a stock M11/Nine and an MPA Defender. Full auto versus semi auto aside, the MPA Defender is top quality. It's well made and is incredibly accurate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend one. Of course, if you're looking for that old school '80's look, it doesn't have that.
  2. B

Velocity VMAC 9 review

Unfortunately, the rear of the receiver doesn't allow for the addition of a stock.
  3. B

Galils Israeli War

Don't try to limit yourself. I have them all and they're all fun.
  4. B

Velocity Firearms has VMAC-100s back in stock

I’m interested to hear what you think of it. I watched a couple of videos. The quality looks good. A disappointment is that the rear of the receiver lacks the opening to allow for a stock.
  5. B

Uzi barrel orders, Full size, Mini & Micro. Gauging interest

Would I be correct in understanding that the Micro barrels will also work in an Uzi Pro? Please excuse my ignorance with this one, but I don't want to make any assumptions. How are you measuring the barrel length? Is it from the bolt face like the ATF does or is it literally the entire length...
  6. B

Semi auto UZI fired a short burst, ammo problem or...?

Not only does that seem dangerous, it seems like a design defect that the ATF would say makes it a machine gun.
  7. B

So y'all are saying that if a closed bolt semiautomatic Uzi short strokes, it can result in the next round firing?
  8. B

Which Suppressor? GSL Jericho or Bowers Vers 9s

The Form 4 for my GSL Phoenix was approved after just over a three month wait. It's home now. Here's how it looks on my Micro Uzi pistol, Mini Uzi machine gun and Uzi Pro SBR.
  9. B

While that's true, the powder from the previous cartridge shouldn't have any impact on the primer from the next cartridge igniting. I suspect improperly seated primers.
  10. B

Problem with open bolt full auto Mini Uzi ratchet top cover

Thanks for the explanation and video. That's exactly what I needed. I'll try to put it back together and will let you know how it goes.
  11. B

Practical Solutions' M10/.22 (2nd Edition) Conversion Kit Update

Apparently, I'm blind. Would you mind telling me where the M11 conversion kit thread is?
  12. B

Problem with open bolt full auto Mini Uzi ratchet top cover

I shot my open bolt full auto Mini Uzi a couple of weeks ago with its new heavy bolt. I started by putting 5rds through it in semi. There were no issues. I then switched it to full. When I pulled the trigger, the bolt went most of the way forward, but didn't feed the cartridge all the way...
  13. B

Mini Uzi FA Heavy Bolts

I installed mine and put 100rds of Winchester NATO 124gr FMJ and 150rds of Remington 115gr FMJ through my Mini Uzi today. The cyclic rate was noticeably slower, but not too slow. It's a definite improvement and I couldn't be happier with it. Thanks Troy!
  14. B

IWI Pro magazine

I ran 10 full 25rd Uzi Pro magazines through my full auto Mini Uzi today without issue. Given what you can get them for, I see no reason to buy surplus magazines.
  15. B

UZI Pro Semi Pistol- Advantages and Disadvantages

If you SBR it, definitely get the factory stock. The cheek rest puts you at the perfect level for whatever optic you put on it.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter