amphibian's latest activity

• amphibian
    I am an FFL/SOT type 7 also but never had a desire to do a post sample UZI Micro or UZI Pro. I did have a fully transferrable Micro RR...
  • amphibian
    I have the original Mystic and very displeased with how difficult it is to take apart to clean even as low as 1K rounds of FMJ, no lead...
  • amphibian
    amphibian replied to the thread Supressor + barrel length?.
    That is my preferred choice as well assuming we are talking about an AR..... but I don't see what kind of gun the OP is talking about...
  • amphibian
    amphibian replied to the thread Supressor + barrel length?.
    Yes, just doesn't seem to be as common any more these days. Below are some examples. Zulu 5.56 Leonidas Gen2 300BLK Gemtech Integra 300BLK
  • amphibian
    amphibian replied to the thread Registered sear breakage?.
    My transferable SMGs are fed almost 100% my reloads. I use the Dillon powder check die and never had a double. I won't shoot anyone...
  • amphibian
    I know I posted a picture of the bolt a long time ago but can't find it right now. I'm sure it is out on the Internet somewhere.
  • amphibian
    Yes all Vector RR Mini UZI's were made from full size UZI's that were cut up and re-welded to make Mini UZI receivers. Again, I...
  • amphibian
    At one time, I had (3) full size FA UZI's. Two RR's and one Fleming Sear Model B. I had one setup for .45, another 9mm and one in...
  • amphibian
    Yes, I know that. I just wanted to further clarify the case with the Mini as this is the one case why I personally and some others...
  • amphibian
    I would agree for a full size but not a Mini.
  • amphibian
    Bear in mind that registered HK sears are CONVERSION sears not factory HK sears....analogous to like RLL and RDIAS were never made by...
  • amphibian
    $279 direct here: https://www.broadrivertactical.com/products/brt-6612-6912e36b-0602-4abe-9978-a9b7d33e15b7 $199 on sale at AIM now...
  • amphibian
    I have the MEAN Arms too and really disappointed they went with the same spring loaded ejector as the original CMMG Guard / Banshee...
  • amphibian
    amphibian replied to the thread Mini Uzi SMG Closed Bolt Build.
    I use my mini in SMG matches but only with the heavy bolt. Really transforms the gun. I think the FS has the perfect cyclic rate and...
  • amphibian
    amphibian replied to the thread Mini Uzi SMG Closed Bolt Build.
    Why closed bolt? Have you shot both? Mini in closed vs open? I have both and rarely pull out the closed bolt other than the wow...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter