Mini Uzi full auto bolts Available

scotty57

Clearing costumes in a few weeks. New mini uzi full auto bolts, and I have the recoil springs as well. anyone want to get on my list?

also I still have UZI fully welded receivers in stock, and semi bolt kits, and some Uzi kits as well. also plenty of barrels.

scotty57

not quite sure yet, not all costs are in, but looking at $550 ea. ONLY for Uzi talk members. The rest we plan on selling on GB

seabee

put me on list for a bolt and recoil assembly

Last edited:

mightymoho

Clearing costumes in a few weeks. New mini uzi full auto bolts, and I have the recoil springs as well. anyone want to get on my list?

also I still have UZI fully welded receivers in stock, and semi bolt kits, and some Uzi kits as well. also plenty of barrels.
I would like to be on the list to pick up a mini uzi bolt, please. Thank you.

delta-10

Put me on your list to send a price list to. Certainly interested in some barrels.

I'll certainly be interested in a bolt & recoil spring assembly as well.

Last edited:

scotty57

Thanks, all. Cannot get the barrels out of that (country) we are looking at a domestic supplyer.

scotty57

Guys, thanks for the response, as to the question on buying the recoil springs, unfortunately, there are only enough for each bolt. I suggest when you receive them ask the others on this post if they do no need there's Finding bolts with the recoil springs is difficult to say the least. If we find any extras, I will let you guys know first. no problem.

trilogymac

UZI Talk Supporter
Closed bolt fires from a closed position like a semi and has a floating firing pin and carrier. Fully supported lip on the bottom of the bolt face.
No feet.

scotty57

The full auto bolts for the mini are different. The vidio shows a semi bolt and a FA bolt.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member

BeltFedEd

UZI Talk Life Member
The full auto bolts for the mini are different. The vidio shows a semi bolt and a FA bolt.

Please add me to your list for the Mini Uzi bolts.

I was just adding to what trilogymac had posted in response to your question to what the difference is between an Open Bolt and Closed Bolt gun.

Yes, the video shows a Full Auto and Semi-Auto bolt. The bigger point of the video is showing the comparison between an Open bolt vs. a Closed bolt system. Full Auto vs. Semi has no bearing on weather a firearm can operate Open Bolt vs. Closed Bolt.

In simplest terms, with any of the UZI platforms, an open bolt gun has a fixed firing pin (machined into the bolt face) and the close bolt gun has a separate firing pin assembly.

Follow the link to amphibian's images for more detail in the parts differences.

Last edited:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter